Carbonless forms are a standard practice across different industries. Both manufacturing and insurance companies use NCR (no carbon required) forms as multiple copies of important documents and invoices for business.
Carbonless form printing provides several copies without the mess of carbon copy paper. Each sheet contains a layer of ink that transfers the written information onto the succeeding pages.
We let you choose from 4 sizes suitable for all types of custom carbonless forms or custom size available:
- 4.25″ x 5.5″
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 8.5″ x 11″
- 8.5″ x 14″
Pick your carbonless forms’ paper set based on the number of copies you need.
We print each “set” on a smooth, writable 20 lb. paper.
- 2-part set (white/yellow) gives the original form plus 1 copy.
- 3-part set (white/yellow/pink) gives the original form plus 2 copies.
All copies are glued together in your preferred location. Choose from 4 standard positions on the sets
Sequential numbering for easy tracking
Make a Book Option
Making book options combine 25 or 50 sets in one pad. Our two padding options offer durable support for both writing and carrying the carbonless forms to different locations.
- Padded with cardboard back has a chipboard back to support all the combined pads. All pads are glued together on your chosen glued edge location.
- Booklet With Wrap-Around Cover has a white cardstock cover that can be moved from the front to in between sets. The cover is used to prevent write-through between business forms.
- To compute for the number of pads based on the total number of sets and the number of sets in each pad, follow this formula:
Number of pads = Number of Sets ÷ Sets Per Pad
- If you need the sets separated, select Not Padded (Loose Sets).
- Up to 6 parts (Paper & Carbon)
- Up to 4 PMS colors (Depending on form size)
- Fastening – We can either glue or crimp the edges.
- All industry standard weights as well as popular heavyweights.
- Custom margins (Available with or without custom dealer imprint)
- Hole punching is available.
- Numbering up to 2 positions.
- Extra perfing (Either horizontally, vertically, partial or full-length)